TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- l Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- l Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- l Choose a size from the table above.
- l Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a EU 44.
- l To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- l If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- l Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- l Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you've been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
ABOUT THE MATERIAL:
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
We won't accept changing/refunding request if you just do not like this material
Secured and trusted checkout with: